Video: Basics of Inter-organizational Trust
No time to go through the Twelve Weeks to Trust blog series? How about 15 minutes for a video recap on
- A basic definition of trust
- The difference between inter-personal, organizational and inter-organizational trust
- The essential ingredient for trust (spoiler alert: it’s benevolence or goodwill!)
- Key benefits of inter-organizational trust
- A peek at why inter-organizational trust is urgently needed to restore macro-level trust in, and between, organizations today.
It took me five months to go through business ethics, marketing, strategy and economics literature.
Now, for the low, low price of 15 minutes all this information can be yours!
The quality of the video is not perfect, but I promise you the content is entirely based on an extensive bibliography . I hope you find it helpful. As always, I welcome your feedback.
To flourish. Build trust.